Monday, July 4, 2011

Trees

Wow, have we been busy -- here are a few updates. The play fort is now up in the backyard, complete with sandbox and slide. So far it's Sam's, as it's a little high for the girls!

Unfortunately during the move in, a tree branch got scraped. Nothing major, the tree will be fine. But you know how trees are, they just stand around....

Look pretty, and.... Plot their revenge, apparently. Last week we pulled off onto the lawn for a bit, and the tree took advantage of the situation and rear-ended us!

Ah, well, things happen. Everybody's okay, that's the important thing!

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

WHAT!? I am so happy you are ok!

Thanks for the beautiful card of the kids in the mail. I LOVE IT! It replaced the one of you all on the beach on our fridge. Did you get any family shots by chance? You need to get a few of those too! HA! I know I ask a lot don't I?! I love you!