Today was a beautiful day here in southeastern Wisconsin. Spring is definately on it's way! Sam and I met my good friend Shellie and we went for a walk to the park downtown. Sam is just growing before my eyes. It seems each time we go, he is doing something new or can do something by himself that he needed help for previously. Watching him grow keeps me constantly amazed.

When we walked back to Shellie's house, Sam wanted to drive her dad's tractor. I think he could do this all day with a smile on his face. Go, Go, Go!!! He LOVES to drive anything with a steering wheel, so he was in heaven with this big steering wheel on the tractor.

Here's Sam having a little fun going up and down a hill to a bridge at the park.
2 comments:
Too too sweet! I am always amazed at Nevaeh's progress too. She's mastered just about everything on the big kid playground. Her only obstacle is now hanging on the monkey bars and using her arms to get across. Othewise she's mastered the rest. Blows my mind I tell ya!
We definately had fun that day! Tonka was so pooped when we got home, she pretty much passed out on the couch for a couple hours. AND then slept thru the whole night.....What a great way to spend my day off!!!
Post a Comment