What gave me this idea to feel the need to challenge myself? In general, I'm not a shopper and I don't like going shopping (for things other than food:) But this past week I bought Sam an Easter outfit and a few things for Easter, had dinner and lunch out, and spent some money on a few misc. things. Nothing overboard, but it's money that I typically wouldn't have spent, so I thought I should cut spending in another area. I remember reading somewhere about people who were clearing out their pantries and freezers in an effort to save money, because of the economy. And I thought, why don't I try that? I know it's not going to be easy, but it's definately "doable", and I'll probably learn something in the process!
Now, instead of heading to the market, it's time for me to head to the pantry to see what we are having for dinner tonight!
1 comment:
I do this all the time but it's usually because I wasn't organized enough to compile a list and go to the grocery store, and I HATE going for just one item, ha ha! :) I will give you the advice to plan your meal in the MORNING... that will give you plenty of time to thaw things out before dinner! :)
Post a Comment