Monday, November 16, 2009

Ring Around the Rosy

Here is some Monday morning fun:) This boy is always singing. Too bad I can't catch him more often on video!

5 comments:

Cameron said...

Very cute! Tell him he shouldn't be throwing his pregnant mama around like that, though, LOL! :)

Frizzy said...

LOL I was thinking something similar to Cameron's comment. LOL I couldn't get a very good shot of your growing tummy. COME ON SHOW IT OFF MOMMA! Take pics like Wendy did of a side shot and hold a piece of paper with the month. Can't wait to see the changes or those babies!

Ele said...

Fun to see him dancing and singing-- need any more italian song cds?

He's a language sponge right now, soaking it up better than we ever can now as adults!

Frizzy said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time in Southern Cal. Wish we were close enough to see you. Crazy that the time you come to CA we're out of town visiting other family. Stinaroony! Miss you and I have a couple girl names that I LOVE FOR YOU!

Frizzy said...

Last time you didn't respond to my emails you were keeping a big secret from me til you had it confirmed. IE TWINS You've peaked my interest and concern now. I pray you are and your entire family are safe and sound and not in a Turkey Coma or lost somewhere in LA.