This first one is a newborn picture at the hospital. Mollie on the left and Emmeline on the right.
3 months already?!?!? I have to admit, despite the long sleepless nights and crazy feeding schedules, I cannot believe it has already been 3 months since these precious girls came into the world. And oh how they have changed! Soon we will be getting ready to move them into their own room. It's getting a bit tight to have them both in one crib. But I will miss listening to them and seeing them from my bedside view:)
4 comments:
Happy 3 months to you!
I could swear Molly reached over and pointed at Emmeline when you sung her name, then smiled! I imagine her saying to you, "She's my sister!" So sweet. Love you all!
Wow! They are holding their heads up off the floor! That is great! Thank you for the video--
Congratulations!!! :)
Post a Comment