Saturday, June 19, 2010

You GO Boy!

I am SO proud of Sam. I've been experimenting with potty training for months, but he just wasn't ready. My doctor told me not to push it...that when he was ready, he would just be ready and it would be so easy...no long days and/or weeks of sitting in the bathroom with him crying and not wanting to do it. I agreed. I wanted him to go when he was ready, NOT when I was ready. About 2 weeks ago, I did another trial run, and he did great and is almost fully potty trained. Just an occasional accident when he gets too busy playing, esp. when he is not at home. I am AMAZED at how easy it was and am SO proud of him. Have I mentioned how much I love this boy?!?!?



YOU GO BOY!!!

1 comment:

cat said...

Oh I have one fully trained and one not at all. Frustrating.