These 3 keep us on our toes from morning until night
and most days right now are spent providing for their basic needs.
However, we somehow have managed to get a few things done
in the past couple weeks.
Here is what we have been up to...
this new activity. Can't believe they are at this stage already!
I still try to do some cooking when I can and always have
an eager taste tester:)
Washing the car...
Playing with trains and reading books:)
an eager taste tester:)
the girls LOVE these movies and are glued
to the TV when they are on.
Sam wasn't quite so thrilled when I wanted to take
a picture of this, as you can see.
Next we have to fix the spot where the front entrance was.
Nice work Ed (and helper Sam)!
This project was aimed at hiding this septic tank.
Not totally hidden, but an improvement for now
humidity has dropped and the weather is so nice.
Now if those mosquitoes would just leave us alone!
Bananas for everyone! The girls are just starting to get some
pureed bananas and avocados.
We take naps whenever we can and rest up for what is next
on the agenda!
2 comments:
I am so pleased you have the time to share the photos and the commentary. The photo I am remembering now is the look on Emmeline's face as Sam peels the banana. She knows that is good! Thanks for keeping us up to date. ac
I'm so homesick for you. Can't wait til Nov.
Post a Comment