Last weekend Ed and I froze and pureed 25 pounds of peaches. Can you say YUMMY???

What a guy! He's always willing to help with stuff like this.

Here was our kitchen supervisor!

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

We even treated ourselves to some bellinis using some of the puree that was left over. The glasses were given to us by Ed's Italian coworkers when we left Italy. We love them! The bellinis tasted so good in them too:)
And here is a video of our kitchen tester! Mollie's first taste of warm peaches:)
5 comments:
I wish we could get our hands on some of those goodies! YUMMY is right. So envious. Where did you get the peaches?
Oh that looks just yummy!
Making good food like that for you and your kids.....priceless! I am glad Ed makes the time to help you with preserving such good stuff for you all. And, Mollie enjoyed them right there..and wanted you to know. I am glad Emmeline was an easy task master! Excited to meet the girls soon. Love, ac
I can't believe you're still doing stuff like this with THREE now... but I'm so proud of you, it's so awesome!!
I think Mollie's sound kind of imitates Jess's voice. She is really responding to you.
Post a Comment