Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas photo collection!

We hope you all enjoyed a blessed Christmas season! Here is a little of what we have been up to this past week.



I decided to make salt-dough ornaments as a family project this year instead of getting out all of our ornaments to hang on the tree. The girls barely touched the tree, but the dogs loved taste-testing the ornaments from the bottom of the tree. Lesson learned for next year:)

Christmas on my side of the family with all the grandkids and two great-grandmas (actually great-great grandmas!).
On Christmas Eve I had my parents, grandparents and uncle over to celebrate Jesus' birthday. A good friend of mine does this with her family and I thought it was a great way to teach Sam (and later the girls) what Christmas is all about. It was nice and Sam loved the ice cream birthday cake!



Christmas with Ed's side of the family. Ed's brothers and sister were all able to be there again this year which was great!






The end of 2010 finds us all in very different places with lots of new experiences behind us. We look forward to what 2011 will bring! Wishing you all a wonderful New Year.

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

And to you too my dear. Loved seeing what you've been up to. I can't believe you haven't even been gone a month. Is it just me or does it seem like you were here months ago?

cat said...

Looks like you had a lovely Christmas! All the best for 2011.