The girls turn 9 months tomorrow! They are
so much fun right now. While I sort through vacation pictures, I'll show off some fun pics from the past month. These girls are growing like crazy.

They love bathtime and are now both in the big tub. What fun!
Emmeline at 9 months is: crawling, pulling up to stand, saying mama/baba/nana/dada...she follows me around the house saying "mamamama":)Mollie at 9 months is: starting to rock on all fours and is starting to pull herself forward, clapping when we say "Yeah!", and started saying baba/mama/dada all in one day!And of course there are so many more fun and amazing things they do:)
Here they are with cousin Allis! Look how they have all grown. And soon all will be crawling around and chasing each other. I can't wait:)

And I had to throw this one in of Sam. He has a thing with trying on my shoes right now and found these boots the other day. Oh Boy...won't he love to see this when he gets older:)

Emmeline LOVED getting a piggy back ride on Sam. They both thought it was the greatest!

She rarely stops smiling...

And is so proud of her accomplishments...
Here is Sam with Mollie...I love this as it caught her laughing like crazy:)
2 comments:
I love and miss you all so much already. Give them all hugs! It was such a treat to see Molly take some of her first crawling steps while you were here. Exciting times!
Wow! It didn't even dawn on me that they might be MOBILE when I saw them next! Just 2 more weeks to wait!
Post a Comment