Thursday, November 18, 2010

Next Week...

One week from today we (yes, all 5 of us!) will be on one of these...
Headed to this lovely state...
To spend yet another fun Thanksgiving with Ed's aunt and uncle...wonder what we'll do this time:) Sam is already talking about going on the carousel again!
After our visit with Doug and Denise, we will be driving north a bit in CA to visit good friends (Frizzy and Bird and their daughter Yaya:) who we met in Italy. (We'll also get in a quick visit with one of Ed's coworkers from Italy too!)
And who also lived in Vegas at the same time we did when we came back from Italy. They adopted their little girl 3 months before Sam was born. Can't wait to see these two play together! And I cannot wait to have some girl time with Nichole...we used to chat endlessly!
We know it will be a challenging trip with 3 little ones, but believe it will be worth the effort to create fun memories as a family. I'm sure you'll hear about some of those memories soon:)

3 comments:

cat said...

Ah, you are going to meet Frizzy and family! I am sooo jealous. Please each of you, give each other a hug on my behalf. Some day when I make it to the US or you come to South Africa, we shall meet IRL.

Frizzy said...

I am counting down the days until we're together again my dear friend. It's been WAY TOO LONG!

I've heard of a few fun activities to do. A town near us gets all dressed up in old fashioned clothes and has carolers wandering around and such while you're here. I hope we'll be able to squeeze it in. Would be fun to take the kids for an old fashioned Christmas.

Ele said...

Well, soon you are back and the pictures will be updated to current day gathering pictures! Can't wait!