Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin Pics Galore

So many pictures...since they are my kids I have a hard time picking favorites and narrowing them down to include here. So there are quite a few. I just love pics with pumpkins in the fall. The girls thought it was pretty fun too! So much fun in fact that I couldn't get them to look up at the camera. All they wanted to do was check out their surroundings!
Getting 2 to look at the camera was near impossible, so getting 3 I knew would be no easy task, but at least I got one of all of them together:)

Finally Mollie cooperated:) But Emmeline would have none of it!

My Sam...glad I caught him smiling before he heard/saw the tractor behind him!

WAY TO EXPENSIVE tractor ride. Won't be going back to this place next year. I justified it by reminding myself that it was to create memories (and support local farmers...). But still too expensive for my taste:)



More fall pics...with leaves instead of pumpkins...


Love this next shot, just because I feel like the look captured on my face is how I feel about my kids and being a mom. I love my kids to pieces!!!
Emmeline enjoying the swing at the park.
Mollie swinging. They love it!

Had to include this one of Sam and Uncle Chris:)
We've had such a great fall and will miss this weather. More fall pics tomorrow in another post. Just too many for one post!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Love them all and can't wait to do fun things with you here at the end of the month. WOOHOOOO!

Ele said...

Yes, keep em coming!