Monday, November 8, 2010

8 months

8 months and growing...Emmeline and Mollie
Emmeline is starting to crawl. I call it the "worm!" Mollie is up on hands and knees/toes.
Emmeline is babbling. "da da da" and something that sounds like "ablah blah blah." (Maybe she's trying to imitate what I'm saying:) Mollie does more cooing and vocalizations, but definitely makes herself heard too!
They are eating pureed foods 3 times a day. They are a bit more picky than Sam was...he ate everything I gave him. These girls are a little more leary of what goes into their mouths:)
Just as sSam does, they LOVE being outside and had their first wheelbarrow ride today to celebrate turning 8 months!

Here is a glimpse into everyday life here with the girls.

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

I can't wait to see them IRL! Not long now! Yahoo!

Ele said...

So cool. Great videos.