Sam was a dinosaur for Halloween this year. He enjoyed his nice warm costume as we walked up and down Main Street in our town. As you may remember from last year, our town has a pumpkin walk on Halloween. People bring jackolanterns and set them in front of businesses and then the kids go trick-or-treating at the many stores that stay open for this event. It's great!

People go all out decorating the pumpkins...very fun!

Sam was a little leary when we started...he wasn't sure about everyone in their costumes.

He did enjoy looking at all of the great pumpkins though, as did we:)

He especially liked this excavator scene...pretty cool!

This dog even got in on the fun!

After we visited my grandma and my parents. Sam was in his glory looking at all of the goodies he had received. It was quite funny...he was in his own little "candyland" world:)

Last but not least, last week we got the seeds out of one of our pumpkins to bake some pumpkin seeds. Sam sat here for a good 30 minutes and took
all of the seeds out. I was so amazed. Last year he wouldn't touch the gooey stuff. Fun to see these changes:)
1 comment:
Funny, I wonder if it's the differences between a boy and girl or just their personalities. Yaya still will have nothing to do with the seeds so my mom and I picked the seeds. I recall scooping the seeds to be a right of passage as a kid. LOL
Did I see that picture right? Was there a scorpion made out of pumpkins?
Post a Comment