Sunday, September 25, 2011
Let's Go for a Walk
Fall is here and with it begin our outdoor fall adventures! We LOVE fall! The weather is beautiful, leaves are changing and nature just calls out for us to come and play:) Sam has been asking to go for a hike, so last week I mowed a couple paths throughout our land that we typically let grow.
What fun it was to take a walk around our land in areas that we don't often go, just because of tall grass (and bugs in the summer:)
I felt blessed to be able to create this little adventure for Sam, Mollie and Emmeline in our own back yard. Sam was so excited, he had to take Dad for a hike when he got home from work and before we ate supper.
Everyone found things to touch and look at.
The girls keep surprising me with new words everyday that I didn't even know they knew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that last photo the best. It's like she's telling the tree a secret or about to give it a big hug and kiss.
Has this made you decide to keep a path open all year?
i agree, I love the last picture the best. It brought tears to my eyes.
Post a Comment