It's been another long week of just trying to get back into the swing of things. As of the last couple days the girls are finally just about back to their normal happy selves. The last couple evenings all 3 kids have been asking for a certain video to dance to while I finish dinner. The video below is evidence that they are feeling much better. And that is a GREAT thing!
I was wiped all week. I was barely going through the motions and when the kids went to bed, so did I...immediately. I had no energy for anything. I was burned out after giving my all and more to care for these 3 precious little people. I still feel like I could use a break away...just to be by myself for a bit. But at least seeing my 3 children happy gives me more energy to move forward and get back into our routine. I was reading the girls a book one night and one line says "have you lost your fizz?" And I thought to myself YES...I'VE LOST MY FIZZ! Last night I got just a bit of that fizz back after seeing my kids so happy. Hopefully this weekend will help me continue to re-fizz too.
Enjoy Sam's fun dance moves:)
1 comment:
Too too sweet. I think Sam is either going to lead a band or be a karate champ. LOL
Post a Comment