Sunday, March 4, 2012

Winter Walk

We have been having some computer problems...time on the computer has been quite limited, but we are close to up and running again. You'll have to forgive this first sideways picture...part of the computer problem, but I wanted to include it:)
It has been such a mild winter here...so unusual. We have taken several winter walks downtown. Mid 40's - no snow. It's quite crazy. This weekend we had several inches of beautiful snow, but by mid week it is suppose to be 50, so it will be all gone again. No complaints here:) We get to see it, play in it, and then it's gone. But now I'm getting sidetracked...back to our winter walk from last week.
We have a favorite loop we like to do. Start at the fire station, go over the bridge, down main street, past the waterfall (sometimes a stop at the park when its nice) and back to the fire station again. It's very scenic and the perfect distance for little kids.
And the best part of this walk was a stop at the popcorn stand...in winter:)

Once bellies were filled, we were on our way again.
I love this walk:) And love that we have such a beautiful, scenic town to do it in.

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Looks like your town is very scenic! I hope to come visit you and it some day very soon.