Can you believe it that a year ago today we were at the Madison Children's Museum taking these 1-year pictures of you? Look how you both have grown (esp. how your hair has grown:) during this past year! You both LOVE to learn and pick things up so quickly...esp. things you see your big brother Sam doing. You want to do everything he does.
Two years ago today, your dad and I were recouperating at the hospital with you. We were all very tired:) What a miracle it was to see 2 perfect, beautiful baby girls. It is so much fun watching you grow and change. We are truly blessed for the joy you bring into our lives.
1 comment:
I'm still remembering when I got the call sharing the news they were on their way.
What a wonderful day to celebrate two wonderful adored little girls!
Happy Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment