Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Snow Fun
We are enjoying our first rounds of snow for the winter. Last weekend all of the kids were very anxious to get outside and play (and eat...as Mollie seems to love to do:). More snow is coming our way and the kids are excited. We just may have a white Christmas!
It seems that I've run out of space here on my blog, so it's time for me to make a decision on how to continue...with Christmas only a week away, I may just wait until after the holidays to figure all of that out. Right now I need to focus on getting ready...which seems to be an impossible task right now, but it all will get done and I'm looking forward to a wonderful Christmas!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like we may get even more snow tonight. I know my kids are excited, I bet yours are too. I'm a little less excited. ;) Although I do enjoy the first few snowfalls. Ask me again in a few months.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment