Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Family Game Nights

We've started a new family activity...game nights!  I've been waiting for this for awhile and I think the girls have reached an age where it is possible for us to all play simple games together.  Our first game night was a hit.  We played a Curious George game that Sam had received awhile ago.  I was waiting for the right time to play it because it is best with 4 people, and it proved to be worth the wait!  It has a walkie talkie that tells you what you have to do on your turn:  flip a card, move your game piece, OR best of all...all the other players put on an animal mask and run and hide, then the person whose turn it is has to go find them before the time is up.  It was SO much fun...we all enjoyed it:)
Memory has been another popular one.  Mollie and Sam especially like this one and have been playing it daily for the past week or so.  It is a Memory game I had when I was little, so playing it brings back fun memories too.  I'm amazed at how great the kids are at this.  There's no holding back on our part, because they can hold their own on this one!
I wonder if Santa will have some new games for us under the tree this year?!?!? 

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oooo! I love Memory! That one was always a favorite of mine. :)
Great pics!