Even though Thanksgiving seems like it was quite some time ago already, I had to include these so that I can remember these special days/memories. The girls' teacher made the class adorable pilgrim hats for Thanksgiving, so of course I had the girls put them on at both of our Thanksgiving meals:) And my mom found an old bow tie for Sam to try on too:)
And I am SO thankful I was able to get a quick shot of this...here is my amazing grandma...97 years young and still getting on the floor to play (Barbies) with the kids. How precious is that? We are all so lucky to have her in our lives.
Here is Mollie and cousin Allis helping A. Holly make the pumpkin pies. There is never a lack of helpers in the kitchen with 3 little girls around.
Sam enjoyed learning a card game and playing the whole thing with the adults. I was pretty proud of him as it was a long game. But the recent interest in games, and I guess the fact that he is getting older too:), was good motivation. And I guess the fact that he was able to enjoy a soda may have helped too!
Here are the girls in their hats again with cousin Allis. So darn cute...I couldn't get enough of them:)
We had a nice Thanksgiving and have now had a busy, but fun-filled December in preparation for Christmas.
1 comment:
Looks wonderful! And your grandma IS amazing! Wow!
Post a Comment