Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pay Back!

This morning I needed to take a shower before leaving with Sam to meet a friend and her son for a playdate. Usually Sam takes a morning nap, during which time I shower and get ready for the day. But today our schedule was a little different. I've taken Sam into the bathroom with me before to keep an eye on him and have ended up with the toilet paper unrolled and the shower curtain constantly being pulled back and out of the tub. I'd probably be safe to just let him roam in the house for the 5 minutes that it takes me to shower, since most things are pretty "baby-proofed." But he was playing nicely in his room, so today I decided to just close the door to his room and keep him in there until I was done. He wasn't too happy with that evidently, and this was his pay back for me...and how I found him when I walked in the room:)

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

I've got a shot like that. I had just gone through all of Yaya's old clothes and organized them into storage containers of keep or donate. I usually put them up when she took a nap. Bird however didn't think about it and of course ALL of the clothes ended up in strewn from one side of her bedroom to the other. I had to start all over again. I learned my lesson. I kept the clothes in our guest room locked away from either of them and the dogs.