Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gymnastics Class

I took my camera along to Sam's gymnasatics class today to get a few photos of his favorite activities. Turns out it was a good camera day as he really wanted to do it all today!

Jumping!

Climbing and balancing! If you look in the mirror in the background of this photo, you can see Sam is on the balance beam. Wish I could have gotten a better picture, but for obvious reasons this is the best I got!

Climbing the metal ladder! I was so excited to get these pictures. Sam has been wanting to do this since we joined the class last fall. He always used to walk over the bars instead of on them. Today was the first day I had him barefoot instead of in socks and he climbed right up the ladder on the bars all the way. Look how proud he was!


And last but not least, Sam's favorite...The "Roller Coaster!" The kids sit on the little car and ride down the bumpy track that is about 15 feet long. They all love this and line up for it!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

So fun! He's doing great! Yaya loved riding that little roller coaster out at Apple Hill last fall. She didn't want to leave.

Julie said...

that looks like so much fun. I have been trying to find you, and glad I did under the comments section on Frizzy's site. But I did make a post answering your question about the collage... I do it in a free program called photoscape. Just google it and download it. Super easy and a great way to put lots of pics in one post. Let me know if you have any questions!