We've known each other since gradeschool and have the stories and pictures to prove it!

Okay, I admit some of these may be a bit embarassing, but we all have these pictures from when we were growing up...the ones where we look at them and think "What was I/were we thinking!" So in honor of our time together today, I went through some old photo albums (I found another one girls when I got home tonight:) and found a picture of me with each of you!
Christy

Tanya

Shellie

Jen

Although we've kept in touch with each other on and off since going our separate ways, we haven't really all been together in one spot for many years. So we had a lot of catching up and reminicing to do. We had a lot of good laughs and it was just good to "be together" and to laugh together. Here's evidence of the laughing part as we were looking through old pictures and yearbooks.
I love these girls as they are each so much a part of me and have shaped the person I am today. We will definately have to do this again and not let so much time go by next time. YeeWho!!!
2 comments:
Looks like a great time! I'm so happy you got to do this today. I talked to Beth today. She was admitted to the hospital for 3 days last week. She went in complaining of difficulty breathing. Turns out she has a Pulmonary Embolism and multiple blood clots one large one was in her corotid artery! She thinks she just used another of her 9 lives. In addition, they found nodules on her lungs and are doing further tests to try and determine if it's cancer. After all this, she's still her happy giggly self and she asked about you. Thought you would want to know.
It was so nice to spend the afternoon together! I definately want to make this an annual event!
Post a Comment