What a beautiful child:) I thought of the song "These are a few of my favorite things" from the Sound of Music as I watched the snowflakes fall on Sam's eyelashes while we were out for a morning walk in the snow. This picture is the best I have, and it's hard to see them, but trust me, they are there on those long lashes of his!
So going out in the snow still isn't Sam's favorite activity. It seems like he'd much rather look at the snow from the inside. But once we were out in the yard and away from the house, he enjoyed our walk as long as he could hold my hand from some stability in that crazy white stuff!

The snow was so little and light and fluffy. It collected on all of us pretty fast.
The snow was so little and light and fluffy. It collected on all of us pretty fast.
1 comment:
YEAH! I want to come sledding with you. Any more thought about a trip here or to meet in Vegas?
Post a Comment