Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Love of Reading

I love watching Ed and Sam playing together. It's so fun to see Sam wanting to play with him and to see the special little things they do together.
On Monday nights, I have some "me" time as I watch the Bachelor, so it is a time that Ed and Sam can have some time together on their own. This past Monday, on a commercial break, I ventured across the house to see what my boys were up to and this is what I found:)

I love to read and Ed reads anything he can get his hands on. We were reading to Sam every night before he was born. So far, Sam loves books! Sometimes I can find him in his room, sitting by his bookshelf, paging through his books. I love it! Lately he has even become interested in letters and is starting to point to letters, asking what they are. He already knows S, M and O. I hope he continues to stay interested and always keeps a love of books!


1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Loved hearing his little voice yesterday. So sweet and SMART! May have a hiccup in our timing. Scott is due to be traveling then for work in DC. Gotta check with my parents about the dogs. I'll be in touch. If you see a good deal, put it on hold and call me. I'll do the same.