Saturday, January 3, 2009

Family Outing to Cabelas


GramE and PopE stopped by for a visit this weekend and PopE wanted to go check out Cabelas. It was on our list of things to do for fun, some weekend, so we piled in the car and off we went. Cabelas is an outdoor enthusiest's wonderland. Camping, hunting, fishing, sledding, hiking, canoeing...you name it, they have it...for a price, of course:) The store is filled with fun things to
look at. It was a playland for Sam!






Sam had such a good time exploring everything. It was fun morning!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

It's funny seeing my pics and then looking at yours. Sam is all boy and Yaya is all girl. Too fun! We love Cabellas too. Haven't taken Yaya to one yet. Might have to though. Love those pics!

Ele said...

Those pictures are GREAT! I wish I could have seen that little Sam go crazy for it all! I especially like the one with the black bear.