Monday, January 12, 2009

Like Father Like Son

Sam LOVES to help Dad put things together and/or fix things. If there are tools + parts/pieces, Sam is all over it! Hmmm...I wonder if that engineer/Mr. Fix It gene has been passed on yet another generation to Sam!?!?



He has his own wooden tool bench ready and waiting for him when he gets a little bigger (Thanks again Scott and Nichole!!!!). Along with a chainsaw with goggles and table saw (have you seen those great toys they have out now that go along with the tool benches. I'm sure he'll have all of them soon:)

3 comments:

Frizzy said...

I can't wait to see pics of him playing with the bench. He may not be too young for it. Yaya loves to hammer and screw things into her bench at Pappy's house. What's Ed up to now?

Cameron said...

All of my friends have girls so it's so fun to read your blog and see the BOY point of view! :) Amazing how they are really BOYS from the beginning, huh?

Unknown said...

I like where he is inside the red box...getting into the work...as it were! ac