Thursday, January 29, 2009

Look Who's Talking and Learning!

Remember the post I did over Christmas, showing Sam hugging his Aunt Holly and Uncle Chris's cat Bob? Well, I could not resist sharing these videos, as Sam has definately not forgotten Bob. He is reminded of Bob often as he looks through his picture books!

Here Sam will show you the letters he knows already! I am so impressed. He sees these letters everywhere, big and small. On my cell phone, on the computer keys, in books, in the supermarket. I love it!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

So cute! I watched the videos with Jason in the room and he just said, "Who's Bob?" Ha ha! :)

Frizzy said...

Such a smarty pants already! Yaya knows her shapes. Can't get her colors and ALWAYS mixes green and red up. I'm wondering if she may be color blind. She loves to count and sing the ABCs but since she received her baby doll from Grandma L that sings a shortened version doesn't like to sing the whole song. Instead, she imitates the doll. Grrrrr! Oh well, she knows it she just chooses to sing it a new way.