Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkins!

Last weekend my mom and I took Sam for a trip to the pumpkin farm. Sam had seen some pumpkins at the grocery store and when I told him we could go to a farm and get a tractor ride to find some pumpkins, he was so excited. He loves tractors and most things with wheels, so this was a real treat.

Once we got to the field, Sam set out to find the perfect pumpkin. He seemed to like the green ones and would find the littlest of pumpkins, hiding in the vines.


What would a trip to get pumpkins be without a few pumpkin patch poses!



After we found a few pumpkins, we took a tractor ride back to the farm. Sam took his first pony ride and loved it. I wasn't sure he would want to get on or stay on, but when it was all over, he didn't want to get off!
Love this time of year and all of the fall activities there are to do. Looks like Sam enjoys them too!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

How fun! I know I've said it before but I'm so happy for you that you're documenting all these things! :)