To Sam, life is all about "tunnels" right now. I think it was his uncle Chris that introduced him to the idea of a tunnel when he was playing between two Star Magnolia bushes a few weeks ago. Since then, every narrow space or place he can crawl under has become a tunnel. It's been quite fun actually, although crawling into many of these tunnels is much easier for Sam than it is for us! Play like this reminds us to use our imaginations a bit more and to enjoy the little things:)
2 comments:
Karin, Must have helped you out with your heading. LOVE IT! I remember when Nevaeh used to crawl throug our wrought iron chairs constantly and across the granite on the bottom shelf of the table. Sam will be doing this for a long time to come. Building tents and tunnels is the BEST! Can't wait to see you crawl through a tunnel with twins in your belly. LOL
Frizzy
What great photos!! :) And I love your new blog header! :) Love your descriptions about tunneling, so funny and cute! :)
Post a Comment