Last night we brought out our Christmas boxes and put the tree up. Sam was so excited! This is a fuzzy picture, but it's the best one I have for now. I'm sure there will be more Christmas ones to come! His eyes just light up every time the lights get turned on...it is so fun.
Here are two videos from the past couple of days. One is of Sam with Mimi, opening and hanging an ornament on the Advent calendar that she made for him this year. He just loves this. The second one is of him opening a door on a chocolate Advent calendar given to him by Ed's Aunt Brigitte and Uncle Neil who live in Germany. He looks forward to eating a yummy chocolate each day! I now have a very good understanding of why people say that kids make Christmas so special...Sam is doing just that...putting new light onto the Christmas season, and it's so fun!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, SOOOO cute! Love those videos!!
Post a Comment