Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Girls' Room is Done!!!

We did it!!! The girls' room is done!!! Painted, carpet, electric and furniture is in. My parents are getting new carpeting, so we were able to use their old stuff for now to put in this room. The guest bed is back in and all of the girls things are in the dresser and closet. Nice! It feels so good to have this room finished.




And here I am, 35 weeks and just hanging out...literally:) The girls are doing well and have been pretty mellow, so I have no clue when they will arrive. Maybe I will make it to my March 8th date for a c-section afterall. Ed's birthday is this weekend, maybe they want to share his day:) Only time will tell, but no matter what, they will be here very soon!

4 comments:

Frizzy said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Those girls have sure grown in the past couple weeks. Poor tummy! The room looks great and of course it's exactly the color I would have predicted! I don't know why but it is what I envisioned all along. Ed and the guys did a wonderful job.

Is it next to the guest room or are they one and the same? Little confused there I guess.

Cameron said...

Congratulations on getting the room finished!!!

cat said...

Good luck! You are looking swell girl!

Ele said...

The transformation is complete! That house is really molding well to all of your hopes for it.

You look good and I hope feeling good too.