Yesterday was Ed's birthday. The girls' decided to hold off in making their appearance so that Dad could have his own special day:) So in the mean time we celebrated with Dad. Below, my parents, Sam and I took a cake and lunch to Ed at his office. Sam decided to do some on the job training while at the office! Too cute:)

On Sunday we had a special birthday celebration at our house for Ed.

Baci was enjoying getting rubbed while I had a nice foot rub too:)
3 comments:
Wow, that is an Ed-sized chair! Glad he has his own special day! :)
Happy birthday to soon to be twin daddy. You are holding out great girl!
Cool chair for a cool dad! Love the toys in the background too. We have that barn and a train table. I know Yaya would love to hop in that ball pit with Sam! Nothing like that at our home.
Post a Comment