And here he is with Mollie. I like that he is willing to share his bed to have special time with his sisters. I hope there are many more fun bonding times like these in the future...to balance out the sibling rivalry that is sure to come:)
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Sweet Moments...Will It Last???
Sam is such a good big brother. He has been adapting so well and loves his sisters...especially Emmeline. He seems to have a real bond with her right now. During these past few days the girls have started looking around a bit more and when they do, they are usually focused on Sam. It is so fun to see, and he loves that they look at him. Here he is with Emmeline in the two pictures below.


And here he is with Mollie. I like that he is willing to share his bed to have special time with his sisters. I hope there are many more fun bonding times like these in the future...to balance out the sibling rivalry that is sure to come:)

And here he is with Mollie. I like that he is willing to share his bed to have special time with his sisters. I hope there are many more fun bonding times like these in the future...to balance out the sibling rivalry that is sure to come:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet pics and boy! Keep them coming as often as you can. What time is best to call? I want to all the time but am afraid I'll wake you or the twins. Plus I know you all hit the sack around 9 which is 7 our time. I hate the time difference between us!
Oh you are so correct on that rivalry thing. I find that the oldest helps to balance it a bit.
Oh, so sweet!!! :)
Post a Comment