I can't help but sit here and grin from ear to ear. LOVE THIS FAMILY AND HOW YOU'VE GROWN!
Yes, the twins are getting big. I had a dream last night that we met up at some fair to meet the girls. You asked me which girl was which and I guessed right. I also refused to put either of them down for even a second. LOL I can only think this dream came after seeing this pic and smiling.
4 comments:
Yes, totally! :) So precious!
I can't help but sit here and grin from ear to ear. LOVE THIS FAMILY AND HOW YOU'VE GROWN!
Yes, the twins are getting big. I had a dream last night that we met up at some fair to meet the girls. You asked me which girl was which and I guessed right. I also refused to put either of them down for even a second. LOL I can only think this dream came after seeing this pic and smiling.
Ah, just look at that! SO cute.
Just a few days away til I get to hold your whole family in my arms. That means you too, Ed!
Post a Comment