Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun

Sam enjoyed his first Easter egg hunt at the park this year. Unfortunately it was in the rain, but none of the kids seemed to mind.


Check out the grin on his face when he discovered what was inside and started eating the candy!

Ed's mom has been helping us out (tremendously) the past couple weeks. Here she is with Mollie and Emmeline. We'll have to get a better picture, but this is what we have for now!

Here are the girls at Easter...Mollie on the left and Emmeline on the right.

And here are some better pics of them from last week...Mollie on the left again. They are growing and eating well and keeping us all very busy:) What a blessing they are! Can't believe they've been with us for 4 weeks already!

Not much time to post these days, but we'll do it when we can!

3 comments:

Frizzy said...

Awe! SO cute and so good to see new pics of them and an update. I meant to call today but the day got away from me. Hope the outfits I sent fit them. Glad to see Sam had so much fun hunting eggs. You'll be shocked at how much more he enjoys holidays this year. Turning 3 just opened huge doors for Yaya and her ability to understand what each holiday means and is for. So much fun!

Ele said...

Yay! I am glad to see the girls in awake pictures. First ones for me I think.

cat said...

Looks like you had a good Easter. I can now report (LOL) that the "magic" age when twins are really easier is at about 2 and a half.