Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Going...Going...Gone

Don't ask me how, but we've actually managed to get some much needed yard work done lately. I think we both enjoy the break and the time to be outside, so we take turns checking things off our list. Something on my list was taking down the fence for the garden. I won't have time for a garden this year and we wanted to move it, so down came the ugly old wire fence we had to mow around and keep weeded.

Ahh...much nicer, esp. once we get rid of all those dandelions!

I finally found a wheelbarrow for Sam! He loves it, especially the wheel!

Here he is helping Ed put it together...okay, so he is just checking out the wheel, but he was very happy doing that! Such fun:)
Do they make hubcaps for these things?!?!?

Next project...planting raspberries and blueberries. Yipee!!!

3 comments:

Cameron said...

Cute wheelbarrow! And I'm so glad you're smart enough to know you won't have time for a garden. :) I have another friend with twins and a toddler and she's still trying to do everything as usual... silly girl!

Frizzy said...

Hey you! Love that little wheelbarrow. I know Sam thinks his daddy walks on water with all the cool father/son projects they do together. Can we have some of your berries when they're ready? YUM!

Did you still want me to answer the question about commenting? It just occured to me I don't think I answered you.

cat said...

Oh they just love wheelbarrows.