Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thank You for a Great SURPRISE!!!

Last week Ed's coworkers surprised him with a baby shower for Mollie and Emmeline. It's rare that I can keep a surprise from Ed, but since I wasn't planning this one, and was merely an accomplice, I was able to keep my mouth shut! I brought the girls and waited in the conference room with Ed's coworkers until he arrived.
Can you tell he was surprised?!?!? :)
Great food and great company. Ed is fortunate to work with some really great people and enjoys his coworkers...that's a good thing!
The girls received many cute outfits...I have to say I am enjoying the whole girl thing a lot more than I thought I would. It's always fun dressing any baby to look so cute:) We received some great gifts that we really needed and are so thankful for them. Two of everything adds up quickly!
The girls were passed around and were happy to share the love:)

Thank you for making this such a special day for us and for honoring the birth of Mollie and Emmeline!

4 comments:

Frizzy said...

Can I guess which twin is which? I'm guessing Molly is with Jess and Emmeline is with Ed in the last picture. Oh...I hope I'm right. Miss you all and love that Ed has such wonderful co-workers.

I can't believe your special day is around the corner!

Cameron said...

How fun! :) What a blessing that Ed's coworkers are such a family! :)

cat said...

Oh that's cute. Hunter's co-workers had a shower for him every time we had babies. I think it is a great tradition.

Ele said...

great pictures! Feels like being there which I wish I could be!