Look at all of these babies:) I belong to a local MOMS Club, a network of moms that has been such a blessing for myself and for Sam. The other night a few of us got together and we laughed at how many babies were in the room. 3 of us, including myself, had twins within the last 4 months. Mollie and Emmeline are on the left (and yes that is Sam giving kisses to his sisters:) and another set of twin boys are right next to them. How fun to have other new twin moms to talk to!
I had to get a picture of this and will be sure to get a picture of all 3 sets of twins when we get together next too!
1 comment:
Ah! Just noticed you updated your blog page. Love the new additions. Of course you already knew that though. LOL
I'm so happy you found such a wonderful group to be a part of. Who woulda thunk it almost 4-5 years ago?
Post a Comment