Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Fun

The weather has been nothing less than amazing here this week. And we have been taking advantage of it. We made several trips to the park and even had a picnic lunch there one day. Sam conquered our town's "big slide" that has been standing since I was as little as he is in this picture. He has really mastered all of the equipment at the park this summer. Fun to see:)

He found the perfect stick for a fishing pole and we have the perfect creek at the park to fish in!
I love where we live and especially love how everything looks in fall. We took a little walk around town and enjoyed the sights.
All 3 smiling at once. Lucky shot!
Change of venue. Sam and I have been taking a few classes at a local nature center. They are "hand-in-hand" classes which allow him to be introduced to the preschool setting (with a focus on nature) with me there with him. I think it has really helped him understand what "school" is. Plus anything with nature is always fun!

Wouldn't it be cool to have a loft like this in your room?!?!
It was a beautiful day for a hike. Wish we could have packed 100 of them in this week with weather and fall scenery like this!
Happy Fall!

3 comments:

Frizzy said...

Happy Fall in deed! Why do I have a feeling Ed will be making a certain someone a loft just like that or better some day?

cat said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful town. I must say that you are living in the most picturesque area.

Ele said...

They are all getting so big! I hope to see them soon... oh how can i make that happen?