Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lake Adventure

We have been enjoying such great fall weather for October, so Sam and I decided to invite Nana and cousin Livia for a walk down to the lake the other day. We went here many times last year, but haven't made it down once yet this year (wonder why?!?!). Sam and Livia were super excited!

They led the way on the entire walk down to the lake and I'm guessing it is a good 3/4 mile!
Down several sets of stairs...
Love this look on Sam's face...don't remember what they were talking about:)
Sam barely stepped foot on the beach and already had a rock ready to throw!
Livia joined in the fun!
Perfecting her throw...
Taking a fun run on the bridge during our walk back to the car, with collected rocks in hand...
Enjoying the fall colors and singing/hiking back to the car...
Cute pic with Grandma...
Love you Sam and love doing these favorite things of yours with you! It's so much fun watching you hang out with Livia...listening to your conversations and watching you interact.
I love fall and all of the colors and activities it brings!

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

I think I know one thing we'll do together while you're here. Can't wait! I'm pretty sure I answered you before but who knows...the camera I use is a Canon Powershot SD880 IS Digital Elph. It's a nice little digital camera but my biggest complaint is it doesn't do so good in low light.