Happy Adventures to all of you!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Choo Choo!
We had such a fun morning today, I just had to share a couple pics! Our MOMS Club went on an outing to a local indoor botanical park called the Domes. One of these domes has a special theme that changes a few times a year. Right now the theme is TRAINS! So of course we had to go:) Sam loved it and even wore his special train hat for the trip!
He said he'd like to bring Daddy back to see these trains too:)
Here's the crew, growing by leaps and bounds!
This was in the desert dome. There is also a tropical one that was very fun to walk through also.
After the Domes, we drove to the airport and watched the airplanes taking off and landing while we ate lunch. What a fun morning! I love all of these learning adventures and can't get enough of them. Sam and I keep saying we can't wait for spring so we can get outside to PLAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment