Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fab 5 Friday/Saturday

Saturday morning in my case... :)

Playing along with Frizzy this week for Fab 5 Friday. (Sorry, I day way more than 5 this week!) I've realized this is turning into a sort of Project 365 for me. It's been a way to capture what is going on in our lives and how the kids are growing and changing. Once I get a new camera I might just dabble with some more special photography, which I would LOVE to do (check out Frizzy's great photos this week). But for now I'm having fun capturing these every day moments in my life. In fact, I might just have to start calling this "A Day in the Life..."

This quiet, observant girl...is going to be trouble! She is into EVERYTHING...especially everything that involves water. Toilets, dog dishes and now even the dishwasher.

Her sister is honestly the one that started this trend though...

Everyone is helping "sort" laundry in their own special way...

Like I said...TROUBLE!

And just to document the snow we got this past week, here is our little shoveler. This boy loves his shovel and his dumptruck. I sure hope he likes that shovel as much when he is 16!



Lunch fun with Mollie (I actually caught a nice smile)

Lunch fun with Emmeline (she is a bit messier:) Look at that face:)

And last but not least...Sam helped me make cupcakes yesterday, per his request...

And look what happened...CLASSIC! He felt so bad and after my initial shock, I just couldn't stop laughing. And believe it or not, the cupcakes still turned out great, even with half the ingredients on the floor and Sam!


Have a great weekend and have fun capturing all of those little moments in your lives!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww, such cute photos!

Frizzy said...

I love it! Great moments for sure. I just have to laugh at Mollie on the dishwasher and Sam with the cake all over the kitchen. Who of us hasn't worn it before? What on earth were you feeding Emmeline? LOL

Love these pics.