Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fab Friday Photos - Take 4

I was thinking I was going to have to skip this week for Frizzy's Fab 5, because I didn't think I took any pictures. But I just realized that I HAD taken some pics and they were pretty fun too, as far as memories go.

Ed and I hosted a small family Superbowl party last weekend. Ed's brother and sister and their significant others were there, as well as Ed's parents. My parents stopped in to check out the fun too. Fun times, esp. since the Packers WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Mollie enjoyed hanging out with Uncle Chris, as long as he shared his beer bottle with her:)
Emmeline has started "driving" Sam's cars on the floor...fun!
Mollie has discovered the toilet paper roll...fun times:)
Emmeline has also discovered hats and loves putting them on all by herself.
These girls are doing so much every day. It is almost hard to keep track of. But it is amazing to watch their development. So glad our families are near to take it all in too!
In other exciting news, looks like we are finally having a bit of a warmup here this week. Hopefully this is the end of our single digit temps! We'll have mid to high 30's this week...may not sound great, but is SO much better than single digits! We are above freezing!!! Maybe it's time to order my seeds for the garden:)

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Fun times! Have you counted how many times you've rewrapped the tp? LOL