Tuesday, August 30, 2011

These Are the Days of My Life (Right Now)

Many of you are always wondering if it is getting any easier around here...this post should answer those questions:) Although I will, on occasion, find the girls sitting like this...
It is more common that they will be doing all of the things you will see below. This past weekend I got out the camera and followed them around for an hour or two. All of these photos were taken in just a few hours. Just look what these girls are getting into! Mollie is the ring leader, the one who figures out how to open things or climb up on things. When Emmeline is paying attention, she will try whatever Mollie does too. But Mollie is definitely more skilled in the area of climbing and exploration:)
















Seriously...these girls WEAR ME OUT!!! It is constant! I guess I can consider that they are learning a lot and be very thankful that I am blessed with two healthy and very active little girls! After this weekend's activities, I went through the house and toddler-proofed even more. Most everything off of the counters and shelves and limited climbing structures available for exploration on anything except the kitchen table (I haven't figured out a convenient way to stow the chairs someplace else, so for now they'll remain available for climbing:) Or maybe I'll just sign them up for gymnastics!

1 comment:

cat said...

This all looks so familiar - I thought boys were rougher than girls because my no 1 never did things like this, but maybe it's twins! That "two heads are better than one" thing.