Thursday, November 10, 2011
First Snowflakes
I think it's going to be a LONG winter...we had our first snowflakes today and Sam was eager to get outside to check it out. The girls were eager until they actually got outside...
Maybe we need a hat that's a bit smaller so Mollie can see:)
Sam was catching snowflakes on his tongue and the girls weren't so sure about snowflakes in their faces:)
Navigating with boots was not easy...
Sam was lovin' it...the girls were not having any of it...
Oh, this winter should be interesting with a little boy who will want to play in the snow, two little girls who will not be quite big enough to navigate through the snow and one mama who will have to try to keep all 3 happy. Yikes! Last year was the first year Sam really enjoyed the snow. He was big enough to move through it and to understand how to play in it. He has been so excited for the snow to come...I think Mollie and Emmeline are going to miss summer and fall:) It's going to be a long, long winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hopefully the girls will see how much fun Sam is having and change their minds once they get used to it all. Reminds me of our trip to Big Tree State Park with you all and how Sam and Nevaeh cried when they sunk in snow drifts. One of my best days ever! Even if I wet my pants laughing so hard. I sound like a mean mom don't I?
Hang in there. I know you'll help them figure it all out.
Love that pic with Sam having fun and the girls crying. Hilarious!
that last picture is certainly the best portrayal... :)
Post a Comment