Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh My Yummm!!!

I think I may have found my new favorite website...for the time being at least:)  As I was looking for Halloween goodies to make, I came across a recipe for pancakes that I new I would HAVE to try.  And I think you may want to try them too!  Pumpkin Roll Pancakes
 The kids approved!
 And Ed raved about them too:)  I just finished the last of the leftovers this morning.  Yummy!
And for a little added fun, we had our first little snowfall this morning.  We had just dropped Sam off in school and when we walked back outside it started snowing.  There were HUGE flakes...it was so pretty and the girls were so excited.  It only lasted about 15-20 minutes, but just enough for us to get home and walk around outside for a couple minutes.  First snowflakes are always fun!

2 comments:

Kat said...

No! No snow yet! I'm not ready!

Those pancakes look delicious! I'll have to check it out.

Ele said...

Is that cream cheese icing?! Yum!