Sunday, April 14, 2013

Grandparents Day

Okay, first I'll be the first to admit this isn't a great picture, especially with my finger on the bottom of it, but all I had was my cell phone to capture the moment and I definitely wanted to capture it.  A couple weeks ago, Sam's school had Grandparents Day.  I LOVE that they do this.  What a special way for grandparents to be involved and get a glimpse into their grandchildren's daily lives at school!  And this was extra special because Sam's great-grandma was even able to go.  My parents weren't able to be there, but Ed's mom made a point to get here and I was so happy it all worked out!  They started the morning in chapel, then had donuts and juice/coffee, spent some time in the classroom and visited the book fair which was going on in the library.  They all seemed to enjoy the morning and the time together.  I'm so grateful for these memories!

1 comment:

Kat said...

So nice! Our kids' school is having Grandparent's Day on Friday. They love it. :)
And what a great pic! :)