
Start with a 0.49 cent bag of 20 ripe bananas...

Get all of your ingredients ready to use...

Have someone to help get necessary supplies...

Make sure your helper doesn't get distracted...
There are a lot of fun supplies
not necessary for banana bread...

Bring in backup crew to help clean up...
Make sure your helper does not run away with the banana bread before it has a chance to cool!
ENJOY!!!
2 comments:
That is sooo funny and clever! Nevaeh helped me make cookies a few weeks ago and then last night helped me with Mexican Lasagna. We got it on camera and video. She loves baking with mommy. She also loves grandma's house as she can play in all grandma's drawers but not at my house. I'm a mean mommy!
Had to chuckle over this post again. I am baffled at how I missed seeing how tall he is. How tall is Sam anyway? Nevaeh is getting so tall she can reach to the middle of our countertops. She can even reach to grab something off the top of our granit table.
Post a Comment